Reducing Waste by Design
Reducing Plastic, One Bag at a Time
Up-cycled & Re-purposed
Welcome to our Home, we don't call it a Business
Join us on a journey to a ZERO WASTE & PLASTIC FREE living and while we do that, lets learn to UP-CYCLE and RECYCLE. Our interest, which we call our passion, has been to bring easy to maintain, quality products to every home and that it should be sustainable, reusable, recyclable and yet unique to your style. The company believes in taking steps, however small they might be, to reduce the carbon footprint and “save the earth” by saying no to plastic and other harmful products.
in support of
At 7Artisan Street, we have been actively involved in providing food, clothing, shoes, books and hygiene related items such as soaps etc. for a group of children that we have taken under our wing.
It is our dream to see these children of the streets get, at a minimum, the basic necessities of life. To realize “our dream” for these children we have further decided to give a significant portion of our profits towards their needs and growth. Over and above this your every purchase contributes towards providing basic essentials to a child on the streets.
Make a difference!
All about environment
We should like to share 3 life-changing facts that has geared us towards sustainability:
- The United States, alone, sends about 21 billion pounds of textile waste to landfills every year. This includes pre-consumer, or unused, fabric.
- Plastic bags take anywhere from 15 to 1,000 years to break down. An estimated 1 million birds, 100,000 turtles and countless other sea and land animals die from ingesting plastic.
- The U.S. cuts down 14 million trees per year to supply raw material for paper, paper shopping bags, and other paper products.
And here is how our MISSION helps:
- REDUCING WASTE BY DESIGN : Being a proud "Up-Cycler"
- Zero Waste (reuse, re-purpose and recreate what you can)
- If it cannot be reused and recycled, then refuse
SAY NO TO SINGLE USE PLASTIC BAGS
Get Involved and Join Our Movement
We are actively working with textile manufacturers, exporters and retailers to collect fabric scarps, including end-of-the roll textile waste, textiles swatches that go to waste, sampling yardages and so much more and converting them into multi purpose reusable bags in the effort of reducing the landfill and reducing the use of plastic bags.
We will also be making extremely durable up-cycled grocery and laundry bags.
For any wholesale inquires, please write to us via the contact form or at email@example.com
Every effort counts!